- Wash your hands and use clean utensils.
- Boil drinking water, let cool to 40–50 ° C, measure 120 ml and pour water into baby's bowl.
- Measure 33 g (4 tablespoons) of cereals into a seperate, clean bowl.
- Add cereals gradually to water, stirring well to obtain smooth consistency.
- Always test the temperature before feeding your baby (37 ° C).
No need to cook. Just add warm water!
Start introducing a new product with 1 teaspoon, gradually increasing the serving to the age norm:
- from 6 months: up to 150 g
- from 8 months: 180 g
- from 12 months: 200 g